The straightest way to a great smile!
Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful straight teeth you have always wanted, without braces. These transparent aligners do the same work as brackets and wires, however, you are not afraid to smile and there is no loss of self-esteem. Therefore, if you believe that traditional braces are unsightly and uncomfortable, then with Invisalign Dr. Baghai offers you the chance to undergo the orthodontic treatment you want and need without sacrificing your self-confidence. So let us help you transform your smile with this revolutionary method. Your family and co-workers alike will see the change without seeing the method behind it! This is the perfect option for adult orthodontics today.
With the State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and advanced knowledge and experience, Dr. Baghai offers the best Invisalign treatment for her patients in Irvine, CA. She will help you achieve an attractive smile and improved look. She provides comprehensive custom tailored Invisalign treatment to both Adults and Teens. Common orthodontic problems such as crowded or spaced teeth, improperly aligned teeth and bite problems can be treated effectively using this latest orthodontic technology.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners (pictured to the left) to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. In fact, over 70% of all U.S. dentists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign®.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position your dentist has prescribed.
- You'll visit your dentist about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
So invisible ...
no one will notice
Invisalign® uses a series of nearly undetectable aligners instead of brackets and wires. So, up close it's really hard for people to tell you're wearing Invisalign®. This treatment can give you the smile you've always wanted without the braces you've always avoided.
Our office will give you an initial examination to determine if Invisalign® treatment is right for you. If it appears that Invisalign® is an option, we will take photographs, x-rays, and an impression of your teeth.
Dr. Baghai will then complete further diagnostic analysis to verify that Invisalign® will work for you and create a treatment plan that will determine exactly how the teeth are straightened. At that time, we will be able to let you know if you qualify for orthodontic insurance benefits and the estimated cost and length of treatment.
When the treatment plan is complete, your records will be sent to Invisalign® along with your dentist's instructions. Using the latest advances in 3-D computer technology, Invisalign® will translate the dentist's instructions into a series of precisely customized aligners.
You will wear each set of aligners for about two weeks. Each set of aligners will gradually move your teeth closer and closer to the desired result. You will need to wear these aligners all the time except when you are eating, drinking, or cleaning your teeth.
Now there is a new way to straighten teeth without braces.
No metal wires and brackets
Because there are no metal wires and brackets, Invisalign is more comfortable than traditional braces. And because they are removable, eating, brushing and flossing are no problem.
You can still enjoy your favorite foods, and smile without holding back. With Invisalign, there's nothing to hide.
In both clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide, Invisalign® has been proven effective at straightening teeth. Treatment takes about the length of time as traditional braces and is far more comfortable. Thousands of patients are taking advantage of this revolutionary treatment.
Talk to us today to see if Invisalign is right for you
You can relax knowing that your treatment is being diagnosed and monitored by an Invisalign®-trained